Palm Beach county 15th Judicial Court, is denying women restraining orders for domestic violence, dating and stalking!
Women depend on these courts for protection against violent spouses, boyfriends and individuals, for them and their children’s
lives. How are these poor women supposed to get protection against these predators, does something drastic have to happen
in order for women to get a restraining order or do they have to die first, before getting help?
This should be addressed immediately for the protection of women’s lives. Being denied protection is no joke to women, where
are they to go for protection if they can’t depend on their local law enforcement and judicial courts to protect them and and their
children lives. Women are suffering in every aspect in today’s world this is just one of many things they have to endure and it has too
Many Men fail to realize, they were brought into this world by a woman, if she didn’t not give him the right to life, many men would
not be in this world now! Start respecting and caring for women lives that gave you life!
- How to get guns away from domestic violence offenders (futurity.org)
- Keeping Guns Away From Domestic Violence Offenders (publichealthwatch.wordpress.com)
- First appearance for woman charged with shooting husband (nbc-2.com)
- Seeking ways to better screen and recover guns from domestic violence offenders (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Protect Ya Neck: Khloe’s Alleged New Boo Matt Kemp Hit With Restraining Order For Stalking And Abusing His Ex! (bossip.com)
- Restraining order for Mabe man after he admits assault (falmouthpacket.co.uk)
- Shivers vs the restraining order mafia (avoiceformen.com)
- Time to block gun violence against women (blogs.reuters.com)
- Restraining Order or Gun? (stupidhumantricksblog.wordpress.com)
- Domestic abusers overlooked by gun regulations (thenewstribune.com)